Juicers and their Benefits
Using the right juicer to process wheatgrass is very important if you want to extract the most benefit from the plant. Using a blender or processor will oxidize the chlorophyl, making it less potent. Wheatgrass juice should be made fresh, using the freshest sprouts for best taste, and consumed within a half-hour after extraction.
Wheatgrass flats and juicers are available for retail sale at our greenhouse.
We offer two juicer varieties. The Manual HealthyJuicer™ is rugged, efficient, easy to clean, and affordable. The Electric HealthyJuicer™ is ideal for multipurpose use, juice wheatgrass, fruits, veggies, and even make pasta and nut butters!
Wheatgrass Seed Growing Instructions
- Soak seed 6-12 hours prior to planting
- Spread evenly over soil & water lightly
- Cover with plastic to keep seed moist
- Check daily, uncover when sprouts grow ¼” to ½” (1-4 days, depending on conditions)
- Provide indirect sunlight and water as needed
Benefits of Wheatgrass
- Contains over 70% chlorophyll, which helps to oxygenate the blood cells and tissues
- Helps cleanse the body of toxins
- Minimizes fatigue and recharges the body
- Assists with natural weight loss
- Adds calcium and helps with arthritis relief and muscle cramping
- Helps build endurance and athletic performance
- Increases mental clarity and calms nerves
- Bolsters immune system
1 oz. of wheatgrass juice is packed with:
- Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12
- Folic Acid
- …and many other nutrients, vitamins, amino acids and minerals essential for a healthy diet.