ARCA Provides Comprehensive Community Based, Cognitive Functional Rehabilitation
The impact of a brain injury is as unique to each person as the level, type and duration of care should be. ARCA’s person centered, community based program provides a full continuum of care including residential rehabilitation, long-term, in-home services, community inclusion and day treatment services in New Mexico. Our model provides options based on the needs of the individual and welcomes the family into the rehabilitation process.
- Conduct personal assessments
- Develop an individualized plan to enhance quality of life.
- Outcomes are based on each person’s strengths, interests and needs
- Outcomes provide the tools to enhance lost skills
- Provide a structure to accomplish the goals of the plan including:
- 24-hour, fully staffed, residential support in small homes in the community
- Independent, with supports, community based living
- Family based residential supports
- Perform 90-day evaluations and adjust plans as appropriate
- Offer subject specific training to families
For more information about ARCA’s acquired brain injury (ABI) services, please contact Michael Langford at (505) 235-7478, or via email.