The impact of a brain injury is as unique to each person as the level, type and duration of care should be. ARCA’s person centered, community based program provides a full continuum of care including residential rehabilitation, long-term, in-home services, community inclusion and day treatment services in New Mexico. Our model provides options based on the needs of the individual and welcomes the family into the rehabilitation process.
Use the right sidebar menu to learn more about our services.
What we do:
- Conduct personal assessments
- Develop an individualized plan to enhance quality of life.
- Outcomes are based on each person’s strengths, interests and needs
- Outcomes provide the tools to enhance lost skills
- Provide a structure to accomplish the goals of the plan including:
- 24-hour, fully staffed, residential support in small homes in the community
- Independent, with supports, community based living
- Family based residential supports
- Perform 90-day evaluations and adjust plans as appropriate
- Offer subject specific training to families
For more information about ARCA’s acquired brain injury (ABI) services, please contact Michael Langford at (505) 235-7478, or via email.